The Clothing Closet
5339 N Sheridan Chicago, IL 60640
Welcome to The Closet! We are open to anyone in need of clothing. We hope to make your first visit to Care for Real a positive experience. If you have questions about your first visit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 773-769-6182. For questions about making a donation to the closet, please click here.
Get Help With Clothing
Free Clothing Closet Hours: Tuesdays and Thursday mornings by appointment only
About our Clothing Closet:
- We stock clothing, shoes, accessories, and small housewares
- We try to keep a supply of seasonally appropriate clothing items for all ages, but cannot promise we will have any specific sizes in stock
Making a clothing closet appointment:
- Visits are by appointment only. Sign up during your food pantry visit and you’ll be given an appointment time for a future time to return for clothing.
What to bring:
- Bring your appointment slip
- Wear a mask
- Bring a cart or bags to bring your items home
- Gloves will be provided